Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bella and Fella

By Soni Andreini Poulsen
NorCali



Ok, time trial race reports aren't all that interesting. And I already messed up my first attempt and it got swallowed up in cyberspace. So I'll keep this short and sweet. Jeff and I rode this on our tandem, of course!

The short:

19.2 miles, flat

it wasn't too hot (80--which is like a cold spell for Davis in June)

it wasn't too windy

pre-riding the course last week really helped (we didn't miss any turns or crash like some people did)

i like having somebody steer for me--i never saw or felt a single bump in the road

but since i couldn't see anything but Jeff's butt (which is a nice sight, ordinarily), i missed the camelbak bite valve on the side of the road--if i'd seen that, i'da known that lilly was on the course ahead of me....



the sweet:

we won!!

and beat a few boys in the process....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home